Application’s submission documents
1. Application (available on Master’s Degree website).
2. Curriculum Vitae [The C.V. should be structured in the following fields: a. Personal Information, b. Education (qualification’s awarded grade), c. Other languages, d. Work experience, e. Research experience (publications), f. Activities/interests.]
3. Degree’s or certification’s copy (graduates of foreign Universities are obliged to submit equivalence’s certification by the Hellenic NARIC).
4. Graduate’s certification with grades from all the semesters.
5. Two (2) reference letters (mandatory).
6. Certification of one foreign language’s knowledge certified according to the current provisions (Level B2. In case the applicant does not have the foreign language certification, in English/ French/ German, the Master Degree carries out foreign language exams).
7. Identity card’s or passport’s copy.
8. Two (2) photographs.
9. Examination fee: 50 euro, which should be paid into the account of Special Account for Research Funds AUTh (Piraeus Bank: ΙΒΑΝ: GR 100172202000-5202-073352-461, in the deposit should be mentioned the depositor’s full name and the project’s code: 92217.)